Tuesday, February 07, 2006

If we get to visit America...

I asked the kids, "If we get to visit America this year what do you want to do or who do you want to see?"
They all shouted "Nana and Papa!" "Grammy and Grandad!" "The rest of our family!"
They shot out those answers in less than three seconds.
I can't wait to also see my friends in Texas and the North West.

Ok what do you want to do? "Dad, we want you to take us to a movie with popcorn and M&Ms!"
(Apparently they had already discussed this as they were in complete agreement. This is the top thing on their list.)
Isaac added I want us to see Sponge Bob Squarepants.
Isaac said, "I want to go on a submarine that I can drive!"
Alex wanted to know if we weren't able to go to a movie could we go to Disney World and the beach instead?

Then Alex asked is there ice on the mountains in America?
There is snow.
"Then I want to go skating on the ice in the mountains."

Kinley interjected I would rather go skating at the mall!

Kinley asked, "would you take me to a ballet?"

Isaac wanted his turn. He said, "I want to go see somebody who knows me!"
What's funny is I completely understand that.
Isaac is there someone in particular that knows you that you want to see in America?
Ya! He has lots of glasses. He has red ones and black ones. I want to pick Red ones. And we can talk because he knows me.
You want to visit the eye doctor. Ya.
cool

Alex said, "I want to go to Sea World!" Who do you know at SeaWorld?
If We go to Seaworld then I'll know you!

Kinley said, "I want to go to an amusement park."

Isaac cut in and said, "I want to go on a lolipop and sea ride. A submarine would be fun."
I could tell he was thinking hard by the look on his face. "I know what I want...I want to go on a honeymoon!"

9 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

No matter what season of life, there are those "things" that bring a SMILE to our face. Movies, Disneyland, Sea World... A cruise for TWO around the world in 80 days with no kids... You don't have to live in Africa to want that.

I hope your family makes it back this year.

peace.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Andrew Martin said...

I've got another thing to put on the list of things to do in America... VISIT THE MARTINS!!!

We can't wait to see you all. Sorry I missed you last call Jeff. Hopefully talk to you soon.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Steve Maxwell said...

Hey I know you guys have lots of Texas people to see while you are in Texas but I will bide my time and see if we can hook up should God provide you a way here - God bless you. And please take the children to the movies. If it is close enough, my family will come and go with you.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

You can tell those little munchkins that Uncle Allan & Aunt Kristi will make sure they get to have some of their America wishes come true! Kinley, Trinity would love to go ice skating with you at the mall. And we'd all love to go up to the mountain and play together. We might even be able to arrange a little submarine trip at OMSI!

So, umm...when are you coming?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Jeff Cash said...

America...the land flowing with Milkshakes and Honeynut cheerios!

The other day there was a group of us playing the game three wishes. If you could have three wishes what would they be?
One youth said
1.Get married
2.get a job
3.visit America!

Almost everyone here wishes they could be one of you there.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Procters in MOJO land said...

So, you think we could make the SeaWorld dream come true? It is not far and we would love to make that journey with you. So to repeat Aunt Kristi-- when ARE you coming?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger KMiV said...

Jeff,
I know some grandparents that would love to see everyone and attempt to make the kids' wishes come true.

Hope you all have a safe trip here. We are praying for you all every Thursday morning.

Ron

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Campbell Family said...

Well, if you decide to travel the opposite direction on your way home, you've got a place in Japan where somebody knows you. While it's not excactly Sea World, we do have a lot of great sea food. However, not only do we have Tokyo Disney but another park called Disney Sea. Two Disney parks side by side and really close to Costco. We also live about a two minute drive to an ice skating rink and a really nice beach. Plus, Japan has the most ski areas of any country in the world. Love you guys, have a great time back home. But you're most definately welcome here.

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Glenn said...

Hey Nana and Papa you sure have some smart grandkids. They are right on without bribery - think what we can get them to say WITH bribery. Never under-estimate the power of maturity.

Grammy and Granddad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home