Thursday, February 16, 2006

Discipleship Retreat

My friend Doug who is a pastor for Calvary Chapel heard I was having another discipleship retreat. "You sure do a lot of discipleship things."
He and I both know that true discipleship is a key to the future of the kingdom of God in Fort Portal.

There are ten church leaders on their way from the Mbarara church of Christ. We will spend the next three days at Camp Saaka. I have been asked to teach their leaders how to disciple others. There will be 20 of us out there.

Ronald just arrived so we need to go buy food.
Pray for us.

Thanks
Jeff

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Steve Maxwell said...

Uh! Can I get an invite to the discipleship conference, Jeff. I realize that I am in Portland, Oregon, USA and you will be at Camp Saaka, Uganda, Africa but I might be able to catch a ride sometime. :-) OK, seriously I would love to hear your thoughts on discipleship sometime.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Matt Tibbles said...

I would also love to hear your thoughs and how the retreat goes. Maybe I will catch a ride with Steve to Uganda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home