Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We're Rich!!!!

I was studying Romans 16:7 and looking closely at Andronicus and Junias (most likely feminine) Paul writes that they were outstanding among the apostles. Hmm?
I was up late into the night studying about women as servants in God's kingdom.
A few lines early Paul greets Priscilla and Aquilla my fellow workers in Christ Jesus. It was interesting to note that Priscilla was mentioned first.
As I was trying to study.
The children got louder and louder. "WE ARE RICH!!! We're rich, rich rich. They had pulled the leaves off of one of the bushes and were pretending that the leaves were money.
I listened as they played their game.
Alex ran in with a handful of leaves. Dad we are playing a game that we are rich.
DSC_0013 (2)
What are you going to with all of that money?

We are going to give it to the orphans and the poor!
I just love MKs!
Some of my favorite lessons are taught by children.

We're Rich!!!!
DSC_0017

We are so rich!!!
DSC_0015

DSC_0016 (2)

2 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Procters in MOJO land said...

Reading your blog reminds me of a game that Bryson has played since he was two. When we are at restaurants, he likes to take the paper napkin rings and turn them into money. He always has a special purpose for the money. This past Sunday we were at Casa Ole and he was playing the game. I asked him what he wanted to do with the money and he said "I think I'll go to Graceland and see Elvis." Thanks Nana!!!
We will be very RICH when our family is together soon. We love you all very much. Miss Kinley Beth, your hair is precious. However, it makes you look, way too grown up!!! Love y'all bunches, Aunt Reese

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Steve Maxwell said...

I am so rich just for having met those wonderful children of yours Jeff. Thanks for the encouragement. Oh Yeah! Some of my best teachers in the Gospel have been women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home