Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hakuna umeme

The power has been off for most of the last three days. I went and bought some truck batteries to run an inverter but we have not had power long enough to charge them.
The other day a mechanic came to service the generator it stopped working after he left. He was supposed to come back but there has been no sign of him.
I went to an internet cafe in town because they had "power." The power went off seven times in 15 minutes so I gave up and came home.
"Do all things without grumbling or complaining."
I better stop here. Because I have plenty say.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger KMiV said...

Well you convicted me a little today. I was grumping around a bit and needed a kick in the pants. Thanks for the size 11 print.

Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home