Friday, February 24, 2006

18-02-06_0959 (2)

The discipleship retreat at Camp Saaka was great! We had wonderful time with the leaders from Mbarara. I have been actively discipling and mentor a small group of men for many years. Three of them are now doing the same with others.
The leaders from Mbarara wanted me teach them how to disciple and mentor others as well. Three days is just a nibble when it comes to true discipleship.

Derrick said, "My life will never be the same again!"

Ronald shared, "I was truly before the throne of God!"

18-02-06_0958 (2)

They will know you are my disciples if you love one another.

18-02-06_0956 (2)

I forgot to take my camera to the retreat but I remembered the last morning that my cell phone has a camera on it. These three pictures were taken with my phone.

6 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Andrew Martin said...

Congratulations on being able to get everyone together. What a great opportunity you have to raise up future leaders of the country. Tell Ronald, Derrick, Dick, Switzer (Sweetza), and David "hi" for me.

By the way, Aimee and I have some friends who would like to contact you about coming to visit for a "survey trip"! This is really exciting stuff! They have sent a few emails, and look forward to hearing from ya, when you get a chance.

Love you guys,
Andrew

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Andrew Martin said...

And tell Abugabe hello also... I missed him the first time I looked.

God bless,
Andrew

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Johnathan M. Thomas said...

God bless this effort.

Oh how I wish I could be there.

peace.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

You and the Fort Portal church have been in our thoughts and prayers - especially regarding some tough times in the last couple of weeks there. It is a blessing for us to see the joy of great service and teaching!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Lori Ann said...

Great pictures Jeff. We were praying for you all Thursday and glad to hear that the retreat went well.
Ron

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger KMiV said...

Sorry,
I posted the last one as Lori. But the feeling I am sure is mutual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home