Friday, March 03, 2006

Boys will be boys.

DSC_0069

We are "Good Soldiers" in our tank headed to our Congo house.

DSC_0067
It is amazing to me and fun to watch how God made boys. A plastic stick in the hands of Kinley is magical wand.. give that same stick to my boys and it is a Bazooka, RPG or better yet the cannon on an American military tank.

A chair for kinley is used for a princess throne or a ballet bar. If my boys get ahold of it they dump it on its side and whalla ...it's the bullet proof reinforced front of a Bradley fighting vehicle.
These boys are just hard wired differently.
DSC_0071

DSC_0070

We'll protect you!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Procters in MOJO land said...

I feel so very protected knowing that my two wonderful, powerful nephews ( who serve a wonderful, powerful God ) are helping to protect me!! Love you guys, Aunt Reese

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Steve Maxwell said...

Those young men can protect me anytime. God bless you boys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home