Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Let there be light

God said, "let there be light and there was light." That is so cool!
We have had the hardest time getting lights in the house with power off all of the time.
Well we now have light!!!!!!
I bought a big inverter/battery charger in kampala. We have been working on this for several days. Today, Derrick brought the electrician back and we rewired the lights in the house so the inverter will power them. Now when the electricity goes off the inverter automatically kicks on. The lights always stay on!
We have been using, generators, kerosene lamps, candles, and all kinds of things. now we have light all the time!
Wow.

4 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Cheryl said...

This is just the coolest thing--I have to say! Of all the ingenious methods you have engineered these 11 years to keep light and power working...this is by far one of the very best... Thanks for all your work!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Neat Jeff. I hope you had a happy birthday. It was good talking to you. I'm glad you got it figured out. How long will the battery back last?

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger 00mr said...

Hey I kinda randomly came to this page but Im interested in being a missionary. I am pretty sure the LORD is leading me that way. I live in New Zealand but gonna go to bible college in america next year....Lord willing either moody bible institute or new tribes. Would you be able to email me at mellowyellow_101 at hotmail.com I would love to hear more from you....reading this is awesome, being able to see into the life of a missionary. Im 17 years of age by the way and I know I am incapable in my own strength to do anything like you are both doing but with God anything is possible!!

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger KMiV said...

You all have arrived!
Hey, we had the Cash family in prayer Thursday. We miss you all and are glad things are going well.

The Clarks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home