Tuesday, July 10, 2007

celebration

Doug and Destiny watched our kids for two nights while Cheryl and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. We went to Mweya Safari Lodge in Queen Elizabeth national park. At dinner time we got all dressed up and enjoyed just being together. It was really fun. We laughed and laughed.
Thanks you Doug and Destiny for this wonderful gift!
During the day we went swimming "It felt strange not to have a single floaty to blow up." Resting by the pool felt nice.
We also went on a game drive and saw elephants and all kinds of animals. It was a great two days!

9 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary you two. Fourteen years. What a blessing you are in the family. It really was a good financial merger as your dad said at the wedding. (Name only of course) God has blessed you greatly with your four children, (my grandchildren of course) And I promise it only gets better. I would like to say thanks to Doug and Destiny also. I look forward to meeting them when we get to go again. Love you a bunch and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
Dad Money

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Allan W. said...

See any snakes by the back door? =)

Mweya is awesome - glad you got to go. Happy anniversary!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Aimee Jo said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you got to get away by yourselves. Happy Anniversary!!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Andrew Martin said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm glad you got to be alone for a few days. Rest is good :)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger !JHwe said...

Just wanted you to know I look at your blog from time to time. Happy anniversary..

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Robert Blair said...

hi Jeff
I sent an email about a team coming to visit. Did you receive it?
God Bless
Robert

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Aimee Jo said...

You have been tagged-see my blog for details.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Robert Blair said...

Hi Jeff, I sent you an email recently about travel dates and other information. I need a reply asap concerning the travel.
In Jesus
Robert

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Robert Blair, the voice of experience here; send your urgent e-mails to Cheryl.
Grace and peace...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home