Thursday, July 13, 2006

children who need help

I talked with Ronald on the phone and the church in Fort Portal is praying for six children.
Two months ago they watched their father brutely murder and dismember their mother with a machette and an ax. Their father then turned on them and killed one of their brothers. The rest of the children ran screaming and making an alarm. A group came to get the father but he had hung himself behind their home.
Ronald went to see them at they uncle's home. He said, "Jeff it was so sad that I cried." The uncle is always drunk and the children are in terrible condition.
We are praying about what to do.
One of the children is suspected to have HIV and possivly AIDs. He is really sick and has trouble with bleeding out.
The children are in a terrible condition and need help. If you would like to help these kids let me know.

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Shauna Wagner said...

I don't know what I can do from here but, if there is anything please let me know. Praying for you and those beautiful children. Please keep us posted.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger KMiV said...

What a terrible tragedy. Jeff Means, in his book Trauma and Evil, wrote that human induced trauma is the greatest form of evil today. These kids have seen evil at its worst. I will keep Ronald and you and Cheryl in prayer as you guide the kids to see the good side of people, especially fathers. It makes me wonder how the children will feel when they learn from you all how to pray, "Our Father..."

I know that God will use the Ft. Portal church tremendously in this work.

Ron

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Steve Maxwell said...

Will be praying and please let me know what we can do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home