Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fads

A friend shared a book with me and I looked through it. I don't want to critise the book or author in a blog so I am not going to name names. As I read through the book.... it seemed like a fad. A Christian fad.
That got me thinking. What Christian fads do you see right now?

Living in Fort Portal with limited internet leaves me out of the loop.
So what "Christian fads" am I missing?

God is the same yesterday today and tomorrow. We are the ones who are fickle.
I'd love to hear you thoughts.

For those of you who do comment on this blog. I want to say thank you. You have encouraged me many times.
I love to read your comments!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger Glenn said...

There are and always will be fads in the church world. Current songs have always been first a fad and then they become "old songs" and finally they are called classics. Auditorium arrangement, lights on or dimmed, lifting hands, standing, sitting or kneeling, saying "amen", formal vs. casual clothing, worship setting, the church language we use, carrying a coffee cup everywhere [including during the Lord's Supper], cloth on the communion table, location of the table. These and many more are fads, culture, habit or whatever you want to call them, but you can be sure of one thing - they will change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home