Wednesday, November 08, 2006

From the veranda

We are in Kampala for the quarterly missionary meeting. I'm sitting on the veranda at the American Club using the Hot Spot wireless internet connection. Cheryl is talking to one of her friends and the kids are watching cartoons.
I thought I'd say "Hi!"
Thursday through Sunday is a DAI 10 year celebration. This is the group who wrote, organized and are teaching the masters program that I have enjoyed being a part of. I have't figured out how I am going to do all of this. They want me to share with the international group on Friday. This is a short little talk.
I'll have to drive back with the family becasue
I'm preaching in Fort Portal Sunday.

On Monday a group of village church leaders are traveling to kampala and I am teaching them a seminar.
Wed-Friday I am teaching "Integrity and Finance" to a group of church leaders who are studying with Messiah Theological from the Kampala church of Christ.

We sure could use our airplane this week!

I got an email that the engine is about ready to ship to Tyler! Praise the Lord.

Missionary Maintenance Service has been so good to us. They found another engine and completely rebuilt it for us! All we paid for was the parts and of course the used engine. thanks MMS.

To those of you who have helped to support CROSSWIND. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


In eight weeks is Faith Quest Uganda. I recieved word that the team from the states who was doing the teaching has fallen through. None of them are able to come.
That's dissappointing. We were really excited about the team coming.

So do you know any good youth workers, worship leaders or speakers who would be interested in a mission trip to uganda?

Jeff

3 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Lori Ann said...

wish we could help!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Jeff Cash said...

so do I !

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger sendusboth said...

jeff, what kind of workers are you seeking?
i am a great handyman-carpenter and my lovely wife has a certificate to teach english as a 2nd language. we are interested eventually to subdue the burning desire in our hearts to work with african orphans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home